Thursday, May 30, 2013

Its our Wedding Anniversary!

The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent and it must be equal.
- Frank Pittman

Hello everyone, Today marks my fifth Wedding Anniversary with my husband. We have come a long way and i am grateful to God for everything! Here are some of our pictures taken together. Have fun looking through them. I believe he has a surprise for me, so i am patiently waiting on him to get home from work.


We took this picture last year october on my birthday house party. My husband looks really tired, because he had to set up the party while i was in school. I love him so much and i could say yes again and again. I am proud to say he his one of the best male chef i ever met lol.

This picture was taken at a friends wedding sometimes last year. I have on my cover buttoned ankara necklace made in Nigeria, and was given to me by a very good friend of mine.

This was at a friends baby shower. I was so tired after all that cooking. My husband hardly take pictures unlike me a picture addict. 
Thanks for viewing 
love
kike. 



No comments:

Post a Comment