Monday, June 10, 2013

The Red Leather Skirt!

Hello everyone...Here are the rest of the pictures from the sneak peak yesterday! I will be putting up some information about my hair style.


My red leather skirt and top was a gift. I really love the print top and red is my favorite color.


This hair style is currently in trend. It is called Havana Twist and Marley braids hair is used to acquire this look. I mixed my Marley Braids with a different hair called Puff Twist by Gina Collection. It is the hair used for kinky twist. The black twist is the Marley Braid hair, While the brown colored twist is the puff twist hair. I am so in love with this hair style because I have always wanted  a look close to dreadlocks or something really natural looking. The hair looks heavy, but it is really light and I really cannot feel any weight on my head. Details on who did this hair style will be available on here.
This green envelope back was purchased about two years ago. I did not want everything to appear red, so I decided to pair it up with a little green.




I love the ruffles in front of this print top!

Back view of the Havana Twist.


The hair stylist used some bend rollers and hot water to come up with the curls at the tip of the Havana Twist. I love it!

Thanks for viewing my blog
xoxo
Kike

Havana Twist Details
Follow page on Facebook @https://www.facebook.com/pages/T-Queen-hair-salon
Phone Number- 240) 355-8442 

Outfit Details
Watch- Michael Kors
Shoe- Kate Preston
Red leather Skirt- Gift
Print top- Gift
Green Envelope Purse-Lucaya


2 comments:

  1. What a stunning outfit and what a great way you present it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, what a stunning outfit and what a great way to present it!! ;)

    ReplyDelete