Monday, May 6, 2013

Lady in Red!

“Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.” 
― Gwyneth Paltrow
It was a little breezy on this sunny sunday, so i decided to take some pictures after church  (5/5/13). Although, i really do not have a lot of red outfits in my closet, but red is one of my best color. The wind kept blowing my hair lol.

I purchased this blue blazer few years back from H and M. I am not a fan of the color blue, but i wanted to have every color of blazer that i could purchase in my closet. I love it either way lol.


This red dress was purchased for my birthday dinner about two years ago from " The limited". Funny enough the dress is a size 2, and i was shocked i could fit in it. I am a size 4/6 but i guess it depends on the cut of the outfit or designer. 

I love this afro hair and the color. 

I purchased this gold and pearl necklace from "Forever21" last year november. 

Only if i could command the wind to stop blowing my hair lol
This is a back view of the blazer on the red dress.
I really love this handmade lace bag from " allthingsafrican", please follow her on instagram. Also, i can't stop rocking my combination high heeled sandals from "Zara". They are so comfortable and now i am about to purchase it in blue/gold. 
Thanks for viewing my blog
xoxo
Kike                                                      
                                                         Outfit Details
                                             Blazer-H and M
                                             Red Dress-The Limited
                                             Lacebag-Handmade"Allthingsafrican"
                                             Necklace-Forever21
                                             Watch-Michael Kors
                                             Shoe- Zara combination high heeled sandals



No comments:

Post a Comment