Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Current Obsession!

 Hello everyone! Today marks graduation days for some wonderful people who are close to me. I am so happy for them and i have been entertained with so much graduation pictures all over the internet.

Meanwhile, I decided to feature on my blog some of my current obsessions from Zara. Here are some shoes and bags i am madly in love with.

Zara mini shopper bag. I am in love with the green color, although i am not really a fan of the color green. They also carry this in a orange color as well.

This is the Zara leather shopper bag. I think the color looks sharp and cute.

This is the Zara quilted shopper chain bag. I love it.


Zara high heeled vamp shoe. I love the shape of this shoes and the heels look comfortable. Blue is not my favorite color, but i sure can rock it with a bright colored outfit.




Combination high heeled sandals. I have it in red and black and i want it in blue too. 


Zara mid heel pointed shoe. I love the color and heels looks comfortable.



Zara high heeled pointed shoes. I love it because it imitates the new Gucci sandals sold for $695 dollars. I would rather purchase it from Zara at a cheaper price. 

Zara laminated high heeled sandals. I always wanted a plain silver shoe, i guess am getting on now. 


I love this Zara studded shopper bag. My current love are for large bags to fit in all my school materials. 


No comments:

Post a Comment