Sunday, May 12, 2013

Patterns and Floral


Happy mothers day to all the wonderful and amazing mothers all over the world!
I made up my mind to wear a floral skirt since mothers day as to do with giving out flowers.

Funny enough my elder sister gave me this burgundy pattern suit jacket. It comes with a midway skirt and was a size 4 about 5 years ago when i received it. I almost gave it out, because i was a size one back then, but i am so glad i can now fit into it perfectly.
I purchased this floral skirt from H and M sometimes last year and i swear its too tight on me. I am actually going to give it out or better still loose some weight lol. I love it, and that is a good reason why i forced myself into it today!


My cream shoes with the ribbon on it was purchased from "Bare Feet" sometimes last two years. It is a little tight because i purchased a smaller size, just because i wanted it. I love the lace look and it matches up with  any colored outfit!
My light pink lipstick is from "Mac" called candyyumyum 

A closer view of my outfit. 
The back view of my outfit. Thanks for viewing my blog.
xoxo
Kike.

Outfit Details
Suit jacket- Gift
Floral skirt- H and M
Cream lace shoes-Bare Feet
Pink Lipstick-Mac(Candyyumyum)




2 comments: