Friday, April 26, 2013

Bluesilk



“In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
It was a beautiful day with a nice warm weather. I decided to take some pictures since i was less busy. I hardly hang out, so most of my outfits sits in my closet until i have some events to attend. 
I purchased this short blue silk dress from H and M sometimes last year. My ankara purse was made from ghana through a friend. I have been collecting ankara items lately. 
I purchased my Gold and Black necklace from forever21 sometimes last year as well. I love it because it matches any outfit. 


My smile always take a trip with me everyday no matter the situation. Although, this is final exam week and i have been really busy studying and preparing towards it. Good-luck to everyone taking their final exams currently. 
Off-course my gold and black "Combination high heeled sandals" from Zara still rocks. I love them because they are so comfortable. 

My signature " Bowlegs" LOL. The silk dress is flowy.

This ankara purse seem too be so long than a normal size purse. The first day it came in the mail, i was like "woooooo".

I love my afro hair, color and texture. 
Thanks for viewing my blog. 
xoxo
kike


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this so much, Kike! It's weird seeing my name at the end of your post. LOL.
    StyledBYKalack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear! I will fix that.

    ReplyDelete