Sunday, May 19, 2013

Polka Dot


Happy sunday everyone. Today was black and white sunday in church, so i decided to put this outfit together. I was not feeling too well but i insisted on going to church and taking some pictures for my blog regardless lol. I love dressing up and taking pics. It gives me life!


I purchased this purse from the thrift store with a friend few months back. I actually planned on using a suspender for this outfit, but i changed my mind to wear this polka dot blazer due to the cool weather.
I tried to put a lil smile regardless of the way i felt. This beautiful "Russell Kemp"polka blazer was given to me by my elder sister. I am recently in love with bow tie,s and i have got them in different colors and patterns.
This silk black pant is really old. I really cannot recall where i purchased it from.
I love this Zara combination high heeled sandals. They are cute, affordable and comfortable. I look forward to purchasing the blue/gold sandal soon.

I love this red stone ring and off course the studs on this white shirt from Forever21.
Thanks for viewing my blog
xoxo
kike.

Outfit Details
Blazer- Russell Kemp
Watch-Michael kors
Ring-Gift
Silk black pant- Old
White stud shirt-Forever21
Shoes- Zara combination high heeled sandals




2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Kiki. The blazer is to die for. Well put together, love it

    www.jayla31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks Jeala! I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete