Saturday, June 1, 2013

Clover Canyon Summer 2013 Collection


Happy New Month everyone!  Its the month of june and i am so excited because my daughter is turning 5 years old on the 25th. Also, it is a count down to the first day of summer (21st) and i love me some vacation, the beach and showing off my maxi dresses.

I went through Clover Canyon website today and these are some of their designs i fell in love with. I am currently in love with prints, tribal or multicolored materials.

I love this skirt. It looks fitted like a bandage skirt. Its called "Surf Shack" skirt.



This called the "Taj Mahal necklace dress".
This is called the "Geometric owl top". I will wear this with a short white denim or a plain material with no prints.
This is called "City Palace dress".
Thanks for viewing
xoxo
kike.

No comments:

Post a Comment