Thursday, May 2, 2013

Its all about leopard!


Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. - Kike

I wore this outfit to school for my final day of community health class. I did not plan the colors but they all just worked together on that day. The flat shoe was from bakers. My friend purchased it for me when there was some clearing out. I do love high heeled shoes despite the fact that i really cannot work perfectly in them lol. I am more comfortable in my flats to school.
When i got back from school, i decided to try my leopard pumps with this outfit. I purchased this peach blazer online from "Forever21" early this year. I just wanted to have all the bright color blazer in my closet. The blazer is long sleeved but i rolled it up to give it a little style.
This inner silk green top was purchased from "Bare feet". I pop into their store every now and then and i did be amazed they have some nice shoes and outfits. I am an online shopper because i hate walking around the mall. I did not take a pic of the green top by itself because i will rock them in the summer again. The back of the top is opened like a V back.
Lol disregard my hair on the side pics. This lovely leopard purse was purchased from a local store in "Sinai hospital" were i attended some of my nursing school clinical. I fell in love, immediately i saw it because i have not seen it anywhere around.

This is a closer look of the leopard purse. My Michael Kors wrist watch and some african bracelets i purchased from my friend. I had this gold dot clear nail polish on my nails, but it does not look too clear in this picture sorry. Nursing school will not give me an opportunity to fix my nails, but this summer i sure will be getting them done with beautiful bright colors.

The peach blazer has got three gold buttons on each side.
I purchased this burnt orange pants from some random store sometimes last year. I love the color and the fitness.

I love bright colors! they give me life.
I love this leopard pumps even though they are not as comfortable like i imagined. Beauty is pain lol. I purchased it from "Bare feet" early this year.
 This is the back view of my outfit. Peach, green and burnt orange all in one mixed with leopard.
Thanks for viewing my blog
xoxo
kike




1 comment:

  1. I love the way u put it together.....ur shoes r my fav...

    ReplyDelete