Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Blue Virgos!



Hi everyone! This past week was really busy but I was able to relax over the weekend. I had seven weddings in total this year, but my morning sickness really kept me indoors all summer. I was happy I made it to Ledwin and Bawo's wedding this past saturday.  Lovely couple and full of energy and fun! I decided to attend the wedding in my Virgoslounge blue dress. I had this dress since april, and I was surprised I could fit in it at 6 months and few weeks pregnant. I paired the dress with a pink shoe which was a gift from a good friend of mine. My favorite clutch from Zara matched perfectly with some shades of gold and blue.

On sunday, My friend Liz had a bridal shower and I was definitely excited to be involved. It was fun seeing old classmates and the bridal games kept the party alive. Liz will be getting married next month and I cannot wait to see her in that beautiful wedding gown. It was a white affair party but I ended up wearing a black/white outfit because my clothes are beginning to get smaller. I was too tired to take pictures for the blog.

I am learning how to edit pictures currently, but it is time consuming. Excuse the different shades of blue. Thanks









Thanks for viewing
love 
kike

Outfit Details
Dress-Virgoslounge
Shoe-Shoedazzle
Clutch-Zara
Hair-Romance Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment