Monday, May 27, 2013

Burgundy/Yellow


“I like to reinvent myself — it’s part of my job.” 
― Karl Lagerfeld

Happy Memorial Day everyone! The past weekend has been so much, from baby shower to birthday party. I really enjoyed my little break. Looking forward to my five years wedding anniversary! its right around the corner yeaaaa......

I wore this attire to church "05/24/13" and it was not planned at all. I decided  that morning to try the burgundy skirt and yellow blazer together. Although, I have been keeping the burgundy skirt to match up with a lime green blazer.

It was windy/ sunny and i had to tie my afro down.

 I am so much in love with this yellow blazer which i purchased from "Gojane".

The wind will not stop blowing my hair lol. I love this my gold/black necklace from "Forever21" and so i use it more often.
I love this picture in black and white.

I am so in love with the cut and shape of the back of this yellow blazer. One can zip it open for another style.
Loving my Combination High Heeled Sandals fro "Zara" and my black "Aldo" bag. They both match up with any outfit.
Thanks for viewing my blog
xoxo
Kike.

No comments:

Post a Comment