Sunday, December 25, 2016

Golden Christmas


“Christmas is a day of meaning and traditions, a special day spent in the warm circle of family and friends.” ~Margaret Thatcher 


Merry christmas everyone! Here comes one of my favorite holidays of all times. This holiday means a lot to me, because it celebrates the birth of our lord Jesus Christ. It is a time set aside to exchange gifts and spend time with our loved ones. I am so glad christmas falls on a Sunday this year. Today's outfit features this beautiful vintage gold dress presented to me by my sister. I am so in love with this dress. I love the transparent organza material of the sleeves and the design of the shoulder. I paired it with this beautiful gold belt, but I later on realized a black belt would have been better. The day of this photoshoot was so cold and windy, but it was fun shooting in this lovely dress. Enjoy the post people and have a wonderful christmas!

Love
Kiki


Outfit Details

Gold Dress- Vintage (Gifted)
Gold Belt- @_divabby_ (Gifted)
Clutch-Zara (Old)
NeckPiece-Old
Shoes- Christian Louboutin

Photography- @Kseniaprophoto

No comments:

Post a Comment