Friday, December 16, 2016

Ruffle Neck Top







I wore this outfit to church about two weeks ago. Immediately when my friend "Nomi" handed this top to me as a gift, I was like oh no! I jumped on her and gave her a hug. She stared at me like I was crazy. On the spot, I already knew how I was going to style the top. The first day she saw me styled it to church, she was like wow! I knew you did make it look beautiful. I love the ruffles on the neck coupled with the pleated pattern. I paired it with this beautiful skinny purple custom made pant. I have had this pant for over two years now, and never believed I could fit back in it. I am so in love with this top, and I can't wait to style it a different way next time. Enjoy the post people! Have a blessed day,

Love
Kiki



Outfit Details
Top- Gift
Pant-Custom made
Shoes-Michael Kors

No comments:

Post a Comment