Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Wrap It up dress


             "All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them." -Walt Disney




On seeing this gorgeous wrap dress on the stunning actress Mercy Aigbe through her Instagram page was a must get. She handed the dress to me earlier this year when she visited maryland as a gift. I wore it to a friend's wedding sometimes in September. I love how the dress wraps one up tightly bringing out your figure. If you follow me on Instagram (kiks_closet) you can notice I styled the dress with a different hair style. This wrap dress can be styled on different body shapes and women of color. I opted for one of my old vintage scarfs and made it a neck choker. Enjoy the post and have a blessed week everyone!

Love
Kiki











Outfit Details

Wrap Dress- Mag_Divas on IG
Bangle- Old
Clucth-Gift
Black Pumps- Michael Kors



No comments:

Post a Comment