Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year! (Pearls and Sequin)




Happy new year everyone! We made it! All I can say is thank you God. I am looking forward to greater accomplishments this year. I plan on being consistent with blogging and I pray for the strength to fulfill that as a mother of two. Exercising and healthy eating habits will also be incorporated into my lifestyle this year. I am also picking up some interest like sewing...I will keep you all posted along the line. Todays outfit is a definition of the holiday colors. I wore a sequin black dress as a top and paired it with this rich red color long length skirt. Opted for this beautiful big gold belt to add some edge to the outfit. This photoshoot was taken in a very cold weather but we worked it out. I wish you all a prosperous new year! stay blessed....

Love
Kiki




Outfit Details

Sequin Top-Gifted
Skirt-Chicwish
Necklace-Forever21
Gold Belt-Boohoo
Shoes-Christian Louboutin

Photography- Kseniaphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment