Monday, December 12, 2016

Skirt Is The New Off Shoulder


                        The only person you should strive to be better than, is the person you were yesterday.



The weather is beginning to be unfriendly! I am not a very good fan of the cold weather. I hope everyone is staying warm? Today's look features this custom made polka dot skirt. I am certain most people are aware that I am a huge fan of the color red. I love the fact that red suits people of different color. I styled a skirt as a top and paired it with a skinny black pant. Trying to mix up print, I opted for for my vintage blue polka scarf and made it a choker. Enjoy the post and have a blessed week! 

Love
Kiki




Outfit Details: 

Polka skirt as a top- Custom made
Black Pant-Anne Klien
Shoes-Michael Kors
Polka chocker-Vintage 



No comments:

Post a Comment