Monday, December 19, 2016

Bow on Bow


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. _ Erma Bombeck


Christmas is about some few days away! I am so grateful to God for giving me the opportunity to make it through this year. Maryland's weather continues to get colder and I cannot help but stay indoors as much as I could. Today's outfit features this beautiful big bow grey skirt paired with a bow off shoulder strike top. Sighting the bow skirt online few years ago was a must get.  I opted for a high knee boots due to the cold weather. We can be stylish regardless of the cold weather. Enjoy the post and have a blessed week people!

Love
Kiki



Outfit Details

Top-Shein
Skirt-Victoria Secret (Old)
Boots-Forever21 (Gifted)
Polka Chocker-Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment