Friday, June 28, 2013

Fun In The Sun!


Hello loves! Here are the rest of the pictures from yesterday,s photo shoot in the sun. I will be featuring (Yemisi), she is also a part time model.



I had my cousin made me this "Ankara Lip purse" all the way from Nigeria. I have been patiently waiting for what to pair it up with. I purchased my lemon lime skinny pants from "Target"few months ago. The orange top is from "Topshop" and was given to me by a good friend.
The sun was all up in my face, but I could not resist having the photo shoot done. I am still rocking my Marley Braids as you all can see, but I am getting a little bit tired of it. I am thinking of getting the dread lock extensions. What do you all think?

Yemisi was just coming home from a friends wedding and I decided to have a photo shoot session in the sun.
Being a part time model, she choose this pose which I taught was cool.

I love her natural hair and wished I could wear mine out as well.
Thanks for viewing
xoxo
Kike


Outfit Details
Orange Top- Topshop
Lime pants-Target
Leopard Shoe-Guess
Ankara Lip Purse- Handmade
Watch-Michael Kors
Gold necklace-Gift

1 comment:

  1. I love everything thing about this post so much! Especially the clutch! :D

    ReplyDelete