Friday, June 14, 2013

3 in one Skirt!

Hello everyone! I wonder where everyone is tonight? I was at the best choir practice ever...It was fun and God moved.

Here are the rest of the pictures of the 3 in one skirt. Have fun viewing the pictures. 

This Color block skirt was purchased from "Lulus" online few months ago. The first day I saw it online, i made up my mind to order for it. Since the skirt already has a lot of colors, I decided to pair it with a plain white eyelet top to avoid too much going on.


This "Tommy Hilfiger"cross bag was given to me by my sister for doing a great work in school lol. I always get a lot of outfits from my sisters because i have three of them ahead before me.

The skirt has got three beautiful and bright colors! I love it.....


Love my "Havana Twist" and I am rocking it for a while.....
I love this eyelet white top that was also given to me by my sister. Love my sisters lol....They always have something nice to offer.
Rocking my "Zara Combination High Heeled Sandals" because they are so comfortable and match up with most outfits.
I went to see a movie with my friend wearing my "Ralph Lauren" Burgundy loafers. Very comfortable and cute!
Thanks for viewing
xoxo
Kike

                                                           Outfit Details
                                                        Eyelet Top-Gift
                                                        Skirt-Lulus
                                                        Sandal-Zara
                                                        Loafers-Ralph Lauren
                                                        Cross Bag-Tommy Hilfiger


3 comments: