Monday, June 3, 2013

Its all about Solange!

Hello everyone!
I am so inspired by the way Solange Knowles organizes her outfits together. I must confess she has got a  very great sense of fashion  and a good stylist as well. I love her mismatch, colors, prints, tribal and african attires. She is so into the african nature with what i have observed lately. The natural hair and the afro hairstyles suits her perfectly. Here are some of her mix-match and tribal prints that i admire so much. I decided to share them here on my blog.

I love the colors and the style on her.
This print outfit is so beautiful! I love the colors. I feel the purse should have been a plain color because it blends in a lot with the outfit. I will use a white purse rather to match up with the sandals.
Love this outfit! Looks like some nice african prints. I will love to know where she orders her materials from.

The colors are summer like! very bright and beautiful.
I am so in love with this print outfit! The sandals are amazing. I love her afro hairstyle.



This is so beautiful! I love the prints.
I love her hair and the mix-match outfit! I really would love to put an outfit together like this very soon.

Solange Knowles is currently rocking "Marley Twist". I am in love with the mix-match attire and her twist. She wore this to the Roots picnic Boxing Kitten Spring 2013" Oxford top and Print shorts.
Thanks for viewing
xoxo
Kike.

No comments:

Post a Comment