Saturday, September 16, 2017

Balmain Lace


Happy weekend people! Its been a long and busy week for me to be precised. I will be spending my weekend at a very good friend turned sister's baby shower. Hope you all have something planned as well? Todays outfit entails this beautiful glitter Balmain lace from @glambyisoken. I styled this gorgeous fabric to a friend's destination wedding in Cancun Mexico in August. Pictures ain't doing justice to this dress! It glitters day or night and gives you a bridal glow. You will stand out anywhere you step in with this fabric. I made a simple style because the dress appears dramatic. Enjoy looking through the post.

Love
Kike



Outfit details
BALMAIN DRESS_@Glambyisoken
SHOES_Christian Loubourin
Clutch-@dlsxdesigns

Photography @kseniaprophoto

No comments:

Post a Comment