Friday, September 22, 2017

Ankara ball sleeves


Finally saying bye to summer! Omg it feels so humid out here today! Today marks the last day of summer and I am saying bye with this gorgeous colorful print ball sleeve dress. I love the ball sleeve detail and the bright colored print of the ankara. My sisters Mother Inlaw presented the fabric to me in Nigeria sometimes this year. I had my fashion designer made me this simple ball sleeves detailed dress. Paired it with a choker I took out off another ankara. Seeing this lace up sandal on justfab was a must get! Enjoy looking throught the pictures. Thanks....

Love
Kike




Outfit details
Ankara customized dress-Custom made
Lace up sandal-Justfab(Old)
Ankara Choker-Custom Made
Clucth-Vintage(Old) 

Photography-@Keseniaprophoto

No comments:

Post a Comment