Tuesday, September 12, 2017

All The Pearls!




Happy Tuesday People!  Definitely I am not ready for this FALL weather but I would be in a few weeks precisely. I am not a fan of the cold weather but I love the spring weather. This material was for a friends wedding in which I happened to be one of the bridesmaids last month. I am so in love with the pearl details and sheer cover material. I had my Nigerian based fashion designer  made me a dress in this simple style. This outfit can be styled to different occasions with simple accessories. I paired it with a pearl necklace and a shimmer gold skinny belt for that edgy feminine look. Enjoy looking through the post and have a wonderful weekend week!

Love
Kike


Outfit Details
Pearl Dress-Customized
Clutch-Zara
Pearl Necklace-Macys (Old)
Gold Skinny Belt-Gifted
Shoes-Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment