Monday, January 9, 2017

The Hubby Blazer


The moment you discover who you are, You move from crawling to running.


This year is moving really fast! I can't believe its January 9th already...New year celebration seems like yesterday. So much to accomplish and I am really looking forward to every bit of it. This outfit was inspired for a boyfriend blazer look...I wanted an oversized blazer. I am so in love with this H and M blazer which practically belongs to my husband. I love how the collar was made with a leather material. I decided to pair it with a cut out jeans for a little sassy look. I wanted a slim waist effect because the blazer was too big, so I opted for my husband's skinny black tie as a belt. Sometimes you just have to be different and try something new. Fashion is all about being creative! Enjoy going through the post. Thanks!

love
Kike



Outfit Details

Blazer- H & M
Cut out Denim-Gifted
Shoes-Old
Tie As Belt-Calvin Klein

Photography- Finestphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment