Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The White Blazer!

Hello everyone, hope your week is going on well? I am getting ready for my big vacation of the year....Let the count down begin. This outfit was not planned at all for last sunday. I had planned to wear a skinny black pant which I purchased from H and M. Luckily for me, my sister bought me this print black/white pant and i decided to rock it with this white blazer. Rocking my natural hair in a two strand twist out.

My love for blazers! I purchased this white blazer from "Forever 21" sometimes last year. I love everything about it!

I love the cut of the blazer on the side and the "A" shape cut in front. I rolled up the long sleeve just for another style.

My "Aldo" bag fit everything...Its black and spacious. One of my favorite everyday bag.


I am not really a fan of sunshades but i decided to try out this "Persol" dark sunshades. What do you all think? Excuse my little brother and his friend at the background. We had just got home from church and was getting ready for the photo shoot.

The back cut of the blazer is high than the front...

Thanks for viewing my blog
xoxo
kike

Outfit Details
Print Pant-Gift
White Blazer-Forever21
Shoe-Michael Kors
Bag- Aldo
Watch-Michael Kors
Earrings- Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment