Saturday, July 13, 2013

Proud African!


“Read a different Africa. Love a vibrant Africa.”
― Kiru Taye



I was so excited when I received this "Ankara Pleated Skirt" from my mother. I love everything culture and African. I decided to pair it with an "Eyelet Lace Top". I am also loving my Natural hair journey and my "Bantu Knots". 


My "Ankara Earings" was purchased from a friend "DLSX". You can follow her page on Facebook to get your african look.

My sis-inlaw did a two strand twist out for me two days ago, so i took them out and re-twisted them into "Bantu Knots". I am waiting to unravel them in the morning for a good outcome.

I so much love this African hand beads and bangles. My co-worker purchased the beads for me from Africa. 
 Loving my "Michael Kors" black shoes and the heels are comfortable.




Thanks for viewing my blog
xoxo
Kike

Outfit Details
Ankara Pleated Skirt- Handmade
Shoes-Michael Kors
Eyelet Lace Top-Gift
Ankara Earrings/Bangles-DLSX
Beads-Handmade 

3 comments:

  1. I love ur skirt oohh.....wish I could get one like that
    Http://ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit. looks so gorgeous, We have a good collection of African fabrics. Visit us hope you guys love them. It will pleasure to have you guys
    Sequin Fabrics

    ReplyDelete