Monday, July 22, 2013

Floral

Hello everyone....Hope you all started your week right? Here are the rest of the pictures from the "Floral" outfit photo shoot. I am not a huge fan of pink but I taught it would be a good idea to have something floral for the summer.


My sister gave me this lime lemon basket shoes as a gift. I have three elder sisters and so therefore, there is always something to obtain from them.
I did not like how the waist was plain, so I used this orange belt, which was also given to me by one of my sisters.

This rope necklace was purchased from "Sinai Hospital" at a random store in the building. I was taking my nursing clinical classes when I noticed it.
This oldies purse was purchased from the thrift store sometimes last year. I taught the shape was cute and different.
Back view of the outfit.

Thanks for viewing my blog
xoxo
Kike

Outfit Details
Floral Dress-Gift
Basket shoe-Gift
Purse-Thrifted
Watch-Michael Kors
Belt-Gift
Rope Necklace- Sinai Hospital Store

Pictures taken by "Mikozi Design" Follow him on IG-@angelmikoko....Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment