Monday, August 8, 2016

Stripes And Florals (Mixing Prints)





Hello everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend? Mine was great because I attended a good friend's wedding in Baltimore Maryland. It was fun and my outfit will be uploaded here soon. I am really finding mixing prints to be fun lately. I find it dramatic and unique from like the everyday regular outfit. In this outfit post, I paired a blue stripe top with my custom made floral skirt. I added a sequin pink shoes since i had some pink pattern flowers on the floral skirt. You can never go wrong wearing floral in the summer season. Also, it can be mixed with either a plain or print top. Hope you enjoy looking through the post.

Love
Kiki










Outfit Details
Top- Off-Shoulder Faux Sleeve-Tie Striped Top by Shein
Skirt- Custom made
Shoes-- JustFab(Old)
Chocker-Boohoo

Photographed by Finestphotography



3 comments: