Monday, August 1, 2016

Flare On Bells




Happy new month everyone! I hope everyone's week started great? May the month of August favor us all. One thing I realized is that you do not have to wear expensive outfits to define fashion or style. You just have to know how and what to put together. Also, you need to know your body type and what suits you. Today's post features this beautiful bell bottom lace pants. Seeing this item on Gojane got my attention immediately and it is currently on sale for just $6.95. Trust me you cannot beat that price and I beat myself for getting It before the sale lol. I loved how the lace appeared as a cut out on the bottom part. I paired this with my lovely white cold shoulder top from shein. Shein currently showcase some pieces of tops that appears stylish. Hope you all enjoy looking through. Thanks

Love
Kiki











Outfit Details
Top- White Cold Shoulder Open Back Ruffle Top by Shein
Pant- Far Out Lace Inset Bell Bottom Pants by Gojane
Neckpiece-Old
Shoes- Christian Louboutin

Photographed by: Finestphotography

5 comments:

  1. 10s across the board! You look amazeballs! I am always looking for pants with a different silhouette!!! I think I'll see if they still have these available. Thank you for sharing your yassssss-ness with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always beautiful and on point my dear sister.. Class and style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always beautiful and on point my dear sister.. Class and style

    ReplyDelete