Monday, February 24, 2014

Its all about Jadore!


Hello everyone….Its really been a fun week and thank God the weather is beginning to get warmer. Spring is around the corner and that is a time I look forward to. I miss wearing maxi printed dresses and taking pictures with the beautiful nature of spring season. I have not been able to post any of my outfits due to some present task. I will definitely start uploading as soon as everything is resolved.

This week happens to be my husband,s birthday and we celebrated it by attending our valentine ball party which was organized by the church. The party took place at "La Fontaine Bleue" in lanham Maryland. It was a beautiful room with this huge chandelier, music was awesome and we celebrated through the night.

Today I am honored to feature one of the bloggers I admire everything about her fashion and style. This lady not only made pregnancy looks great, but embraces skirts in different styles…I am so in love with the peplum and full skirts outfit on her blog. I hardly wear skirts because I have so many pants in my closet. I am really encouraged to try out different kinds of skirts ranging from peplum to full skirts. Here are some of her styles that I am in love with…….



This tutu skirt was on my list before been sold out on asos…I was really disappointed but I am looking out for it to be back in store.


I am so in love with this ribbon shoes and I am putting an order in for a green color….All the colors seem beautiful, making it difficult to pick one specific color.
Seeing a pregnant woman look this hot, will make you want to get pregnant….I love this outfit on her. She sure embraced pregnancy perfectly! Check out her blog for more pregnancy styles.



She bounced back to her perfect figure right after having the baby! I am impressed……


Follow her on instagram @jadorefashion
Follow her blog @ http://www.jadore-fashion.com

Thanks for viewing
love
kike



2 comments: