Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Its all about Agatha!


Good evening everyone! I know its been a while…I have been really lay back trying to study for my Nursing Licensure exam. Wish me luck! I will be fully back after my exams and working on a new blog. Fashion is really something  I cannot shy away from regardless of my career. Its a part of me!

Today I am honored to feature "Agatha" from " Ironyofashi"who happens to be a fashion blogger and also share the same birthday with me.  I was in love with her blog and personal style the first time I checked into it. I enjoyed some of the short music videos that appears at the end of her daily blog.

Enjoy some of Agatha,s personal styles which I find amazing and the colors compliment each other.


This ankara top is everything!
Hair always flawless!

I love this outfit…Simple but elegant.

This stripe on stripe outfit blew my mind. I had my jaw drop when I first saw it.

 I love this leopard print outfit and the way she mixed two leopard print colors together.
This time the leopard print was styled differently and looks beautiful.
I like the middle peplum shape of  the skirt.

Please visit her blog for more amazing styles: http://www.ironyofashi.com
Follow on Instagram @ironyofashi
Thanks for viewing
xoxo
kike

No comments:

Post a Comment