Monday, December 9, 2013

It's all about polkadot


Hello everyone! I have been really behind posting pictures on my blog. Nursing school has really been consuming all my time lately. I am glad to be temporarily back again.

In october, I had a photo shoot for my birthday and here is one of the outfit I selected. Please always be thankful to God for life!

Have a wonderful day and remain blessed. Christmas is in few weeks! I am excited! Are u?




This baby pink cut out blazer was designed by me. It was tailored made in Nigeria by my Dad,s designer. The white and baby pink blazer appears really light, making it difficult to detect the white polka dots.








Lord knows that these past few months have been really challenging yet leading to success. One thing I have noticed in life, is to never question God. He sees beyond our imaginations and will always open the door at the right time. Learn to live pass the past, move on to the future, accept what you cannot change, pray over what you can change and have faith.

Thanks for viewing my blog
xoxo
Kike

Outfit Details:
Polka Dot Denim-Barefeet
Pink Polka blazer- Designed by me
Shoes-Forever21
Watch-Michael Kors
Hair-Brazillian body wave (Follow @tqueen on IG)
Photograph By: (Follow @Omojesu on IG)



1 comment: