Friday, December 13, 2013

Its all about Fisayo!


Hello everyone! Thank God Its friday and christmas Is fast approaching. I have been following fisayo, a fashion blogger on Instagram for a while now. I must confess, she inspires me a lot with colors well put together. Also, reading her blog Is very interesting. I enjoy reading the travel section, and the bright colored outfits on her blog appears amazing. Here are some of her styles that I find very beautiful and inspiring.

I have a gold brocade pant like this which I purchased from H and M. It has been staying in my closet for a while no,  because I am really not sure of what fabric to pair the pant with. This style was inspiring with the plain silk top.
I love this peplum mini skirt on her. I really need to start investing In skirts because I wear way too much pants. I am trying to believe that she has got on tights like It was mentioned on her blog. It seems very interesting to have a nude tights which people can hardly notice.

I am in love with this entire outfit. The chanel boy bag is everything!

Immediately I saw this sweatshirt from Zara on her blog. I wanted it so bad, but it was out of stock. It looks so different and unique from regular sweatshirts.

This skirt was everything! I loved the way she matched it up with a grey sweatshirt and white shoes to give it some color. Black is not my favorite and I hardly have outfits In black. This is very inspiring and I am looking forward to incorporate some black outfits into my closet this fall. I have been window shopping on some really nice black velvet and maxi dresses. I am patiently waiting to have them added to my closet.

Thanks for viewing and do have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo
Kike

Here is a link to her blog: www.mirrorme.me


1 comment: