Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Button Down


Happy new month people! Wow the year is almost over! November here we come! I pray this new month and the rest of the year favor us in an extraordinary way. Todays outfit is all about this sexy button down sweater dress, which i purchased in New york Zara store when i visited for my birthday last month. My friend shade had brought my attention to it, and i was like yea its a sexy dress. I had wore it with a white shirt on my birthday. If you follow me on instagram you can view another way of styling this dress. I love how it accentuates you curves and can be dressed down as well. Enjoy looking through the post. Happy November!

Love
Kike

Outfit Details
Sweater dress-Zara
Ankle Boots-Zara(Old)
Clutch-@lacefacebyshade
Nexkpiece-@Dlsxdesigns
Watch-Michael Kors
Bracelet- @DanielWellington

Photography with @kseniaprophoto

No comments:

Post a Comment