Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Happy Anniversary!


Today marks a special day in my life every year! It is our nine years wedding anniversary! All i can say is thank you lord! I have grown and learn from my marraige. Marraige requires patience, trust, praying partner, listener and above all a God fearing partner. God has blessed me with two beautiful kids and I will not trade them for anything. I am looking forward to renew my vows and I cannot wait to say "I Do" over and over again. Enjoy looking through the few pictures we took for our anniversary.

Love
Kiki


Outfit Details
Hubby
Pant-Zara
Blazer-Express
Shoes-Zara
Bowtie-Old

Wifey
Dress-Gifted
Shoe-Christian Louboutin
Clutch-dlsxdesigns

Photography with @kseniaprophoto


1 comment:

  1. May God continually keep and guide you together forever

    ReplyDelete