Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Floral And Ruffles



Hello Spring! Hello People! Its been a minute....Spring happens to be one of my favorite season of the year. I am so over the cold winter snow! Feels great to showcase my colorful floral pieces for this awesome weather. Todays look focuses on this beautiful ruffle skirt from my friend @chicamastyle. It can be styled for an office or brunch date look. I opted for this colorful floral print top to add some edge to the plain ruffle skirt. I cannot wait to showcase my various floral skirts and dresses as we move closer into this gorgeous weather. Enjoy looking through the post.

love
Kike

Outfit Details
Floral top-Equipment Silk Shirt (Old)
Ruffle Skirt- @chicamastyle
Shoes- @Lolashoetique
Clutch-@Lacefacebyshade

Photography-@Kseniaprophoto

1 comment: