Monday, April 15, 2013

Fur/Denim/Red

It was a beautiful sunday weather and i felt like taking some pictures. I had this fur sweater since last year and i decided to put it on my blog.
I purchased this fur sweater from " Bare Feet" sometimes last year. Also, the red/gold pump shoes are from "Bare feet" I purchased them for my BIRTHDAY last year october as well.

This Denim was given to me by a good friend of  mine and she purchased it from " Express". I love the cut and the way it brings out ones shape.
My basket bag was purchased from "Zara" online. I love the color and the size. It matches any type of outfit.
I decided to wear all gold assessories because my sweater and shoe has got some gold in it. My ring was purchased from "Lulus" and the watch was one of the nice gold ones from " NYC".

Thanks for viewing my blog and have a wonderful day.
xoxo
kike. 

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous i love the outfit
    plus you hair my God fierce
    how did you achieve the style
    i simply love it

    ola
    xo

    olayemiao.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. u look so gorgeous.............
    i love your sweater and your blog! i love it

    http://ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks dear @olayemi. I just mixed them up together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ann usman thanks dear. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete